Best free Camera Apps for Android phones
Life is a unpredictable and some magic moments happens unpredictably. So when the time gone all remains in the pictures we take as a reminder. So Everyone wants to remember the magic moments for while life. To take these moments you need a good camera. As now a days the moments are captured more in devices than other cameras. But all you need a good camera quality. Sometimes people gets bored by in built camera provided by the camera so they look for camera apps to do some creativity while capturing the pictures. Due to larger availability of camera apps in play store people gets confused which should be installed. So here we have made it easy for you. Try our some best free camera apps for Android :
Any application developed by a Google is a worth a look. Google camera comes with an complicated layout. Camera offers clean and simple interface with few manual settings.
- Photo sphere and Panorama mode, works on a fun follow the dots mechanism.
- Lens Blur, which creates a depth of field effect by taking a photo
- Photo sphere is very impressive, ends up a photo with a seamless 360 degree but when clicked properly
- HDR mode, touch to focus, timer mode, grid overlays
- Android wear supported that means you can control the app remotely.
Price : Free
VSCO Cam is the most user friendly camera. It is one of the best camera for Android devices.
- lets you capture the images and you can tweak or tune them to your liking according to that it will synchronous in your device
- Offers basic control on Grid feature, flash toggles
- In built assortment of filters to enhance the photo and also some in app purchases filters
- Adjustable option for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Temperature and some other properties like auto fix and more.
- Option for directly share on Google+, Instagram
Price : Free
Camera 2 is one of the best dedicated photography apps found on Google Play Store. It provides a different features as compared to others in built apps provided by company.
- Shows a live previews of effects which are applied.
- Some artists and nerdy filters, which makes it different than others.
- Adjustable brightness, contrast, saturation and some others basic features.
- Others can also be edited in this app, no need to switch to other apps.
Camera Zoom FX
Camera Zoom FX is all about fine control over the photos you take on your phone. This app offers a clean interface loaded with features and settings. Its paid but also free version available but you may find some amazing feature missed.
- Comes with multiple shot modes, such as burst, timed, voice activated and a steady shot helper.
- There are further settings for ISO, HDR, brightness, saturation, hardware button controls, composition overlays and more.
- Other effects like tilt-shift, color transformation and other some basic.
- Best for photo editing & camera purpose use.
Camera 360 is the most popular in the Google Play Store. It offers a comprehensive camera app that’s capable of pretty much anything.
- Loaded with the numerous features, filters and shot modes, providing users with numerous quick-fire tools for sprucing up their shots.
- Provides lens filter directly while clicking the photos so that you don’t need to wait for pictures after clicking and adjust it by filters.
- Contains huge variety of options and filters such as tilt-shift camera, a posterizer with numerous templates, and more providing users with numerous shooting options.
- The “Selfie Camera” mode can bring out skin tone and visual ambiance to give you exactly the look and feel you want for your next self-portrait.
A Better Camera
This is a another one of the best camera app for Android devices. Its paid but you can try once it after that can go for buy.
- A Better Camera takes features from many of its specialized camera apps such as HDR Camera+, HD Panorama+ and Night Camera+ and fuses them together into one app.
- brings a number of interesting features, including Bestshot, which takes a number of photos in succession and then provides you with the least blurred, most impressive one.
- Users can tinker with various shooting grid guides, white balance, focus and exposure settings to get the perfect shot.
Price : Paid & Trail
Manual camera uses directly the advantage of camera app in built in Lollipop Camera 2.if you want to configure your shots just so, give Manual Camera a try.
- Users can manually configures the shutter speed in settings.
- Focus distance and exposure compensation, allowing you to set up your shot just the way you want it.
- Very good for to do creativity in photography.
Best free camera Apps For Android #Selfie
You Cam Perfect
You Cam Perfect is a great app for all Selfie Lovers, along with all great editing features which makes your pic beautiful. Also there are other superb features like beautifying effects, face reshaper, Object remover , Stylization.
Candy Camera is an also a high rated app on Google Play Service and a great app for selfie. The app lets you to see the live effects on pic before clicking the pic. And it has also hundreds of filters to see the effects and its free but there is some in app purchase but that wouldn’t need you.
Retrica is also a awsome app for Selfie lover and editing lovers. This app also allows you to see live effects of filters when you click. The great feature of this app is the 100+ filters, Collage maker, Watermarking and timer and many more. Its free .
This apps lets you brighten up your face depending up on the color chosen and there are also other feature to experience the better like silent shoot, volume key shutter ,auto reverse and more. Compatible with all phones upgraded atleast Android 2.3 and up. Its free.
Share with your friends if you liked it.
Sharing is caring.