Yes, you have heard right. You can have a some different hidden emoticon keyboard in your apple iPhone. If you wants to experience something different in texting in your iPhone with emoticon, then you must try this once. Most of people may have installed special emoji keyboard in there iPhone but that may be annoying as sometimes it crashes and doesn’t work properly.
How to set hidden emoticon keyboard in iPhone and iPad
This keyboard can be easily added to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Just need to follow few steps.
- Navigate to Settings menu.
- In General, choose Keyboard then tap on Pick Keyboards.
- Now select Add new keyboard, to find emoticon scroll down to Japanese from the available keyboards language.
- There choose the Kana Keyboard.
- You can accessed it by clicking on the small Globe. If you don’t have alternative keyboards in your iPhone then the Keyboard should have appeared and if you have then click on find the other keyboards like you normally do.